Thursday, March 17, 2011

TV Star!

Well alot has happened since I wrote last! Mollie was on RTE 1 on foot of being in the Sunday World magazine. Dial a DogWash Ireland kindly groomed Mollie for free before her TV appearance. I couldn't stop feeling her fur and she smelled so nice! Matthew you did a great job. As usual though Mollie wasn't too keen on the hairdryer. We had a great day out and Moll was in her element with so many people to say hello to and get rubs from. She couldn't have been better behaved for the interview itself and even had a play with her teddy live on air! What a star. My nerves were eased by having my best friend beside me to rub when I was being interviewed by Maura. Mollie asked everyone in the Green Room to play with her, no exceptions for being famous or having fancy clothes!!

No comments: