Monday, November 8, 2010

Been a long time coming

Here I am back again. Mollie has had a very interesting year so I think it's time to get posting again. Mollie is in great form and flying around in her wheelchair. In one of my first posts I said my wish for that year was to buy Mollie an Eddie's wheels wheelchair and lo and behold my wish was granted. Thanks to Eileen Hamberger from America who met Mollie by the lake and offered then and there to buy her a wheelchair!!



This year too Mollie won Ireland's Best Loved Dog Competition. http://www.rte.ie/worldanimalweek/topdogs/Thanks to everyone who voted for her. It was an amazing experience to witness all the love and support from Mollie. I'm still finding out about people who voted for her. People are always congratulating me at the library desk where I work. They've seen Mollie and I in the paper and had to tell me! So nice.

No comments: